Tuesday 24 January 2012

Claire's Cambridge Satchel Dream

I've dropped a fair few hints to my man over time... most of which he hasn't picked up on and this most recent isn't any different.

For quite some time I've had my little heart set on a plush purple leather satchel from the Cambridge Satchel Company. So far I've had nip, nada, zilch and it's getting to the stage where I'm actually thinking I'll need to just buy it for myself. With my initials embossed on it in silver, natch.


I thought I might be in with a shout for this one, seeing as I don't think he'll ever bow to my Mulberry Alexa demands (still going nowhere fast with that one) but alas no.

I just don't think I can wait till my birthday in April to NOT receive it as my gift... I get paid on Friday. Should I treat myself?

Comments gratefully received... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment