Wednesday 25 January 2012

Design Collective Scotland

I'm very excited to have been invited to attend the Design Collective Scotland event at ROX Jewellers in Glasgow tomorrow night.

Never one to say no to cocktails and canapes, I'm also really looking forward to seeing what four of Scotland's hottest up-and-coming designers have to offer. Emily Lamb, Di Gilpin, Iona Crawford and Marc Ross will be giving us a glimpse of what to expect from them in the future as they showcase their new designs and collections. And I'm sure ROX will be throwing a jewel or two onto the catwalk.

It's been quite some time since I've been out at an actual event with my blogging hat on so naturally I'm planning my outfit, accessories and hairstyle (shaggy chic, that's a given) down to a tee.

Cocktails, canapes, fashion and diamonds... what more could a girl want? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment